Refer A Business Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The Refer A Business scheme and its subsequent rewards are available to current Retail Merchant Services members only.
- The following parties are excluded from the scheme and may not claim its rewards:
(a.) Non-members of Retail Merchant Services.
(b.) Employees of Retail Merchant Services.
- The referrer cannot claim a reward for a referral (business), if it is owned by them, acts as their employer or holds a vested interest to them.
- Any businesses that get referred cannot be an existing or past Retail Merchant Services member.
- A reward of one £100 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* will only be given to the referrer once the referral has a live account with Retail Merchant Services. 'Live account' is defined by Retail Merchant Services as an approved operational service providing a card terminal or e-commerce payment gateway to transact credit or debit card payments within the respective business.
- Retail Merchant Services’ standard boarding procedures will apply to all referred businesses.
- Multiple businesses can be referred, but only one £100 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* will be awarded per successful boarding.
- If the referrer submits the contact details of a business to Retail Merchant Services, they are confirming they have the business’ permission to do so. The referrer also consents to Retail Merchant Services using their name and contact information to verify them as the referrer.
- For the purposes of data protection, Retail Merchant Services are not obliged to provide updates on membership applications or potential reasons for declined applications.
- In the case of a declined application, the reward will not be issued.
- All referred businesses must trade within the United Kingdom.
- All businesses must be referred using the form at the bottom of the Refer A Business web page: https://www.retailmerchantservices.co.uk/contact/refer-a-business
- The £100 Amazon Gift Card* will be sent in a digital format to the email address provided by the referrer in the web form submission.
- No cash alternative is available to the £100 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*.
- Retail Merchant Services accepts no liability in the event that an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* becomes valueless or unusable.
- Retail Merchant Services reserve the right to refuse a claim for a £100 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* if it has reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
- The £100 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card* is subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. They can be read here: *Restrictions apply, see www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal
- Retail Merchant Services reserve the right to withdraw, suspend or amend the Refer A Business scheme at any time, for any reason.