Switch and Save Terms & Conditions
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Retail Merchant Services will give new UK based customers a credit up to the value of £200 on cancellation charges imposed by their current card acceptance provider in order to switch to Retail Merchant Services, provided the following Terms & Conditions are met:
- To be eligible for the credit, customers must sign a 36 month Retail Merchant Services membership agreement (RMSA) which includes a processing agreement with one of our acquiring partners.
- A minimum monthly service charge (MMSC) will be agreed as part of the account setup process.
- The new customer needs to provide evidence of any cancellation fees up to a maximum of £200 levied by their previous card processing provider for moving their business to Retail Merchant Services.
- Details of cancellation fees must be provided in the form of a recent merchant statement or final invoice. Details can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Retail Merchant Services, Sales Support Team, Matrix House, North Fourth Street, Milton Keynes, MK9 1NJ, United Kingdom.
- To qualify for a credit the customer must be using their Retail Merchant Services terminal to perform Debit & credit Card Transactions.
- Credit claims must be received by Retail Merchant Services within 90 days of account set up. Any Credit successfully claimed will be applied to the new customer merchant account/s within 90 days of Retail Merchant Services processing the credit application.
- The acceptance of the credit is at the sole discretion of Retail Merchant Services.
- This offer is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other Retail Merchant Services offers. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions or withdraw this offer without notice.
Nothing contained in these terms and conditions shall prejudice or affect any terms contained in the RMSA and in the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the terms contained in the RSMA, the terms of the RSMA shall prevail.